Botley Roofing Ltd. have been certified for ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 is the international standard for Quality Management Systems. It is part of the ISO 9000 family of quality management standards and is one of the most well known. It is also the only ISO 9000 standard with a formal certification process, but you don’t need the certificate to implement its policies.
The ISO 9001 standard recognises that an effective Quality Management System depends on the commitment of your organisation’s senior management. It therefore requires your leadership team to take responsibility for:
- Creating the Quality Management System
- Establishing the quality policies and objectives
- Communicating these policies and objectives to employees responsible for the quality of the company’s products and services
- Managing the annual reviews.
The Quality Management System sets out the processes your business must follow to achieve the ISO 9001 quality standard and to meet your customers’ needs. It covers the following points:
- Improving customer focus
- Strengthening leadership
- Involving employees
- Establishing robust processes
- Driving continual improvement https://pharmaciepourhomme.fr
- Embedding evidence-based decision making
- Managing customer relationships.